conditions of booking and occupancy
- St George's Defence Holiday Suites are for Service and ex-Service personnel, their spouse and their school age dependent children.
- Eligibility to stay will be verified prior to accepting a booking.
- Bookings may be made 15 months in advance for currently serving personnel and 12 months in advance for ex serving personnel.
- A Deposit is required at the time of making the booking and the balance is payable 14 days prior to arrival.
- In the event of a cancellation within a reasonable time frame a $50 administration fee will be charged and the balance of the deposit will be refunded.
- In the event of a “no show” the deposit paid will be forfeited.
- At Check-in you will be required to provide credit card details to cover any incidental costs.
- Guests must park cars in the allocated car space only. There is a visitors car park available for your visitors, please contact Reception for allocation.
- The Suite must not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- The Suite must be kept clean and all garbage removed on exit otherwise it will attract an additional cleaning charge.
- No animals or pets are to be brought onto the premises.
- Neither the Body Corporate nor Manager are liable for any damage or loss of property that a Guest might sustain while on the premises.
- The by-laws, rules and regulations of The Garland and any reasonable direction of the Manager must be complied with.
- If a Guest fails to comply after a warning from the Manager the Guest must vacate the premises immediately.
- There is no refund for early departure.
- NO SMOKING - Queensland Laws make it an offence to smoke in units and all common areas of the St George's Defence Holiday Suites. ( Smoking and Smoking Products Act 1998. Sec 26R - This rule will be strictly enforced.
- Check Out Time is 0900 Queensland time. ( Luggage storage facilities are available on request with no liability accepted )
- Where eligible people book a suite their guests who stay with them must also be eligible in their own right.