St George's Defence Holiday Suites is Open for HOLIDAY BOOKINGS – Click here to read more about our COVID-19 Safety Information
welcome to st george's defence holiday suites
St George's Defence Holiday Suites at The Garland are for Service and ex Service Personnel, their Spouse and dependent school age children. St George's Defence Holiday Suites are operated by the Service Personnel Anglican Help Society Inc, an independent and charitable organisation. Prior to accepting a booking we require a copy of your Service ID or Discharge Certificate to verify your eligibility to stay at St George's.
St George's is for Only Military people - Exclusive for Military
The Garland Building incorporating St George's Defence Holiday Suites opened in December 2016. The holiday Suites are located on the first 3 Levels with a BBQ and large Community area located on the 1st Level.
The Garland Apartments are located 4th floor and above and are for all holiday families and is not part of the St George's Defence Holiday Suites and doesn't offer the St Georges discounted rates for Defence Families
St George's Defence Holiday Suites are located on the first 3 Levels with a BBQ and large Community area located on the 1st Level.
- Free WIFI
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Large community areas for guests to socialise
- Community kitchen & BBQ
- Guest laundry on each level with ironing facilities on Level 1 & 2
- Limited undercover car parking on site
- Lift access
- Tour Desk help with bookings for the huge choice of local holiday activities
- Beachfront apartments
- Enabled apartments with accessible bathrooms
- Choice of ocean view or garden view
- Air conditioned suites
- Interconnecting rooms for larger groups
- Starter pack for your first night stay
St George's Defence Holiday Suites
192 Marine Parade, Coolangatta QLD 4225, Australia
We are literally only metres from the renowned surfing mecca of Snapper Rocks and within easy reach of both Duranbah and Greenmount surf breaks and other various things to do.
- 10 minutes short drive to Gold Coast International Airport
- For Airport Transfers - GC Cabs 131008 - please choose Gold Coast area.
- Shuttle bus may be arranged to the airport and the theme parks.Minimum of 24 hours' notice is required.
- Perfect beachfront short break location
- World class entertainment at TwinTowns Clubs & Resorts
- Stroll to Tweed Mall shopping centre or bustling Marine Parade Coolangatta.
- Views to Surfers Paradise and multiple lookouts nearby
- The pristine beach at Rainbow Bay & Snapper Rocks
- Grocery shopping is available from Tweed Heads Mall (Woolworths & Coles) and The Strand Mall- Coolangatta (Woolworths & Aldi)
- Many specialty shops.cafes and restaurants within easy walking distance to Coolangatta and Tweed Heads.
- Coolangatta Beachside Markets every 2nd Sunday of the month & the 4th Sunday when there are s Sundays in the month
some st george's guest comments
"Had a wonderful stay. Will spread the word to the veterans"
"we had a wonderful break from the Canberra cold. An absolute privilege to have this fabulous place to stay"
"Many thanks to David & Rosie with the support of others in the Anglican Church for the fantastic facility"
"Thank you Daniele. Jason and staff.Thank you or the two fabulous weeks. the units are exceptional, clean and fitted out beautifully. The grounds are maintained to a high standard. Once again. thank you and we will see you again next March"